PrettySweetBoy

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Memory a good or bad thing?




You feel my pain you say though you still think I can smile.

To smile you still have to be happy in some way.

My happiness has gone away with the memories that are long gone with the smile i had.

The memories only makes me cry now for how much fun we had.

People try to cheer me up but has no effect since the loss feels greater then some people expect.

People say i just should leave it behind and go on.

But how to leave it behind if its one of the few things that keeps me want to be alive... and go on.

Its been a few years now but I've come a long way by now butstill I have the same pain as it seems like it happened yesterday.


PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger emdy said...

We always remember and love you.

May 9, 2007 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home