PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, December 15, 2007

ASK 2007

Thank you so much kat TV3 as I dapat tengok ASK 2007 via www@tv3.com.my , the best part is bile Ogy Dato Ahmad Daud buat statement laser kat Eja & Azwan Ali ... gelak sorang sorang uoollss ...



One Night Only by "Dayang Nurfaizah, Adibah Noor & Noryn Aziz"

The next best thing apabile my favourite singer "Dayang Nurfaizah" with other two mantap vocalist what Raja Azura & Aidil said... memang mantap uolllsss ... I likeeeeeeeee errrggghhhh !!!! Eventhough I very the far uoollss , I keep myself hupdate with backhome nye music & filem industry not only entertainment but current affairs as well by login to TV3 website ... so terubat gak le windu I kat Malaysia and I get to know what happened to my beloved country gitu. Bak kate perpatah melayu " Hujan emas di negeri orang , hujan batu di negeri sendiri " ... Betul ke nie ??? Kalau silap tulun betul kan , OK ???



PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

adehh laa hau kam i missed the show? malu ngan org kat toronto occay

December 17, 2007 at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home