PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking Back & Foward !!!


Looking Back

To my surprise, I've achieved a lot more than I thought in the past twelve months and here is the recap.My ultimate achievement has to be my great adventure in Toronto , Canada. For the past 4 months, I've lived, worked, played, and travelled like a Torontonian . Although in the beginning it was kinda tough to start my new life in a new environment, but as time went by, I grew to appreciate the rich, carefree culture, and the natural beauty of the country, and not to mention the stunning Canadian men!
As most of you knows, my second achievement of 2007 is I'm no longer single and the best part, I'm married! Yay! Thanks to my 'friend', I finally know what it feels like to be in the relationship with a man for the first time. He is as nice a guy as you'd ever want to meet. To this, I thank him for his time and his honesty, and what he has shown and given me.

Looking Foward

Another year ends….where did it go? I love New Year’s Eve in Toronto and last night was fantastic…a cold night, good friends and a great way to see the new year! New Years is all about hope…hope that the new year will be better and about letting go…letting go of the past.It is a strange holiday…fireworks and drinking on the last day of the year. Why celebrate at all? Standard celebrations of New Year’s Eve started in the 1900s. Most countries use some sort of firework celebration and there are lots of fancy devices that are dropped to signal the beginning of new years.Many countries have their own celebrations with many cultures being supertisicious about what you need to do at the strike of midnight.

New Years come and New Years go,Pieces of time all in a row.As we live our life, each second and minute,I know I'm privileged to have YOU in it.My appreciation never ends,For my greatest blessings, your family and friends.

TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger TTB said...

Happy new year Lola... we miss you during gymfreak gatherings especially during UNO time. Take care... Bel.

January 3, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

hey darl eppy new year to both u & dmg (hihih hoped its still not too late)

may 2008 be filled with love & happiness & do not forget us here kay!

January 7, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home