PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, April 29, 2007

For You Are The One


For You Are The One

For you I would climbthe highest mountain peak

swim the deepest ocean your love I do seek.

For you I would crossthe rivers most wide

Walk the hottest desert sand to have you by my side.

For you are the one who makes me whole

you’ve captured my heart and touched my soul.

For you are the one that stepped out of my dreams

gave me new hope

showed me what love means.

For you alone are my reason to live

for the compassion you show and

the care that you give.

You came into my life and

made me complete each time I see you

my heart skips a beat.

For you define beautyin both body and mind

your soft, gorgeous face

more beauty I'll ne'er find.

For you are the one God sent from above

the angel I needed for whom I do love.



PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home