PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hey You




Hey you, don't you give up.
It's not so bad. There's still the chance for us.
Hey you, just be yourself.
Don't be so shy. There's reasons why it's hard.

Hey you, open your heart.
It’s not so strange. You’ve got to change this time.
Hey you, remember this.
None of it’s real, including the way you feel.


Wow, I don't realize Madonna's Hey You music video is up and running across the Globe. The video, which doesn't contain any footage of Madonna, uses images to illustrate climate change and how we can help halt the destruction. A simple song, but with a powerful message.
Too bad I am in KL right now, if not, I will definitely go to the Live Earth Concert in London. So, anyone going to the Live Earth Concert in Sydney on July 7? I'm still deciding if I should go or not.


PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home