PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Up- North !!!! The Cottage (Part One)


I landed September 18,2007 , so a week after that DMG terus ajak I gi bercuti kat dia punye vacation cottage , up north... This is my 2nd time comin back to that cottage. Dulu I ingat lagi , masa winter , sejooookkkk bangat ... this time end of summer beginning of fall ... Ok le , not that cold compared with my first visit during winter... The journey nak ke sana , about 2 hours non stop , but you know le my hubby dia bawa so called tourist , saje je nak tunjuk the nice scenery , stop buying his coffee and donut le... so it took us about 3 1/2 hours le ... Memang cantik you all the scenery masa nak on the way to the cottage ... We all sampai at 2pm , so un-packed kejap , terus gi town beli our barang dapur as we both will be staying kat situ for a week ...

I'm telling you all , tempat tu best bangat as it is a nice place to release tension from busy city life style and also a nice place to be with your love ones... you all are invited to come over , if you're on Canada ... OK !!!!

Tak nak celoteh panjang as the pics yang I attached will let you guys , guna daya imaginasi you all , how nice is that place... Nak tau my hubby cemburu kat I , masa I and my hubby pegi kayak down the lake , we all bertembung dengan this mat salleh couple , gay juga le , so the Mr of the other partner tengok I , and I pung tengok balik le ... lama gak le we two tengok each other , you what my hubby cemburu beb , dia terus ambik paddle tu terus sprinkle water dekat I !!!! I saje je !!!! He He HE ....

But the best time is at nite ... Wooooaaahhhh ... Best sangat , you with the star and the moon , so bright , so we've a romantic dinner kat luar his cottage ... my hubby buat BBQ dinner ... sodap !!!!

I tolong my hubby potong pokok , lumberjack gitu !!!! , we need to collect woods as winter is comin , so we need the supplies le ... so I biase le the one yang akan susun the log ... Best le , wish you guys are here with me so we all can spent time dekat my hubby punye holiday cottage... I ambik pics semua le , the interior , the activity masa kat sane ,and the pics of the moon .... and etc ...

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

amboi2 sakan noo honey bulan. waahh very the little house on the prairie i looiikke. hang mang gelenya nok pi main mata depan dia tuu pasai pa? belakang dia buat pi la pong **oopsss ada plak tukang galak**. so how's raya prep? kitorang sini insyallah 13/10 raya. missing u loads & my hugs & kiss to mr hubby kay! take care

October 8, 2007 at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home