PrettySweetBoy

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

They said what ?


Check out the following (in)famous and not-so-(in)famous quotes celebrating "the love that dare not speak its name":

"Simply the thing I am shall make me live."- Shakespeare

"It is better to be hated for what one is than loved for what one is not."- Andre Gide

"Love him and let him love you. Do you really think anything else under Heaven really matters?"- James Baldwin
"Two men can defy the world."- E M Forster

"I'm not willing to just be tolerated. That wounds my love of love and liberty."- Jean Cocteau

"I felt very close to God... My friends say that's because I was always on my knees."- Amistead Maupin

"Love, and do what you like."- St Augustine

PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home