PrettySweetBoy

Monday, October 8, 2007

Up - North !!!! The Cottage ( Part Two )


U all sambungan from the part one of " The Cottage " ... More pics of the cottage ... Most of the time I abiskan masa I cleaning the cottage ( Bibik kate Kan !!!!! ) , and helping my hubby with the logs , later in the evening we all pegi kayak up the river , walking in the woods and buat unggun api ... so we both minum hot chocolate while looking at the stars , romantic tak ???? I bukan nya romantic person , DMG commented yang I nie nampak je feminin but I rough gitu ... That's me ... So we all balik on Friday back to the city ... as DMG ade ice hockey game the next day... we all reached rumah at 5pm , so we both are really tired but it is a great trip ever ... The end.


PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

amboi2 overlooking the stars katanya ehhehehehe. main tak in the woods mcm bback mountain? **ooppss** waaahh its really like those vacation homes featured in discovery channel tuu. am so happy that you're settling down quite well there & indeed you are in good hands. takpe lah jaahh bibik pun bibik laa janji pueh atii ahhahhah

October 18, 2007 at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home