PrettySweetBoy

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A.L.L.E.R.G.Y

I have been MIA (missing in action) with the skin allergies! Thanks for all the good wishes. I ingat kan skin itchy due to cold cuace kat sini , as my skin get sangat kering uoolls... so I pakai le pelbagai jenis lotion , nan adoooo nye elok , no improvement at all ... so gi jumpa doctor so he advise me to take "Antihistamine" , so I pung makan le Cik Jah the obat , rupa-rupa nye my allergy due to my food consumption , but till today , I masih tak tau what I makan yang tak betul yang cause my skin nye allergies. Now I dah OK back so leh le hupdate my blog balik ... 2nd reason why I have been MIA ??? Busy with my kerja uooolllss , banyak sangat deadline to meet and last nite je I balik umah @ 12am ... tapi yang best nye balik malam , tak ramai orang kat subway , so tak berebut uoolllsss , nanti I story uoolllsss pasal the train ride masa nak gi kerja in the morning ... cuci mate , I very the sukeeeee uooolllls .... tunggguuuuuuu tau !!!!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

mebbe pertukaran tempat kots u olls? i myself till to-date not sure what am i allergic to. ada skali tuh makan ayam goreng then kena habuk that's it trus bengkak mata jadik katak. neway, u take care & must keep the tablets in hand at most time. the clinic sana sama mcm sini gaks ke? or u have to have insurance to get medical treatment mcm kat states?

January 21, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

kat sini , not as bad as back there in states, here medical is free to all canadian , so the government subsidy the medical fee , but it is good as well for you to have insurance , Boo tu le till now i tak tau apa yang i alah !!!

January 23, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home