PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Winter Collections



Adding to my current winter nye collection , I dapat another hadiah from "DMG" for our 1st wedding anniversary, a new winter coat... I suke the kaler as I love brown or anything to do with earth kaler , that why my working shirt I dapat from "DMG" for my anniversary gift pung dark brown with chocolate stripes , paling I suke the chinese cuff links... So I decided to get new mufler nanti to match with my new winter coat ... berangan nie , nak beli burberry nye scarf to match the coat... Anyway , I like it very the muccchhhhh !!! Boo , my winter coat collection ... biase je !!!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

biasa2 pong bukan chap ayam okeess. oohh i so luv the black karer coat tapi kat mesia nih nak pakai kat mana x tauuu huhuhh

January 21, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo , masa hujan ribut taufan... masa monsoon , dok kat office dalam aircond.... :) ... Yang itam tu i pakai with working clothes from Monday to Thursday , the brown one on dress down day , friday gitu or I jalan jalan with DMG to his fren party or function... uolllsss !!!

January 23, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home