PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Winter Wonderland !!!

It's a ferocious start to February. A storm packing high winds, snow, freezing rain and ice pellets is pounding .It is… very very white outside. It’s my 2nd day shoveling our driveway and sidewalk. Luckily this morning, the snowfall was so much that hubby come out to help me. By the time he got out though, I was mostly done with my side of the drive anyway - so I left him to fend for his car/side.

I have to admit, it is beautiful outside and it is the kind of snow that is peaceful and serene when it falls. But I’m a little exhausted of the constant shoveling as it is starting to take a toll on my back. We’ve discussed hiring someone to handle our snow, but it seems silly... But I can’t explain to you just how much snow we truly get, and how a lot of the snow from the street and the parking lot ends up on our lawn . At this point, a few more inches and we’re actually going to have a space problem as far as where to put the snow. But we’ll manage, I know it got worse then this last year!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

aiyoooo tak payah pegi gym katanya u ollss shovel senow jek naik muscle haa ehehhehehe. harus mcm short of breath gaks ekkk tonggeng...tegak lagu tuuu

February 4, 2008 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo ...

Memang ... I tak gi gym for few days , pasal snow ... how nak gi , the road is very icy , mooossshing pasal ice cair .... tidor lagi best , sejooookkkk !!!!

February 4, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home