PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time For a Winter Coat !!!

This was my mantra this weekend as we in Canada were hit by a blast of extreme cold weather, nothing unusual in that you may think - however, it is a little earlier than i would normally purchase my cold weather jacket. I had been offered one as a birthday present, therefore I had a decision to make - get last years out the wardrobe or get one now.

In general, there are alot of elegant winter coats on sale this season. I had a totally open mind as to what I was looking for, as long as it was warm and versatile I wasn’t too bothered with the style. Big buttons, belts, clips, patterned wool and big lapels are all common elements amongst this seasons coats. Anyway, I tried a few on and made my decision. I recently made an excellent purchase. The item in question is a black peacoat and the store I purchased the item from was none other than H&M and the 2nd excellent purchase is a army green Nike winter coat. While I'm at H&M , I bought a new knit glove and a scarf.

Anyway, that was my shopping excitement this week...

Pretty Sweet Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

ehhh uolss jgn lupa beli ear muffs.. hehehehe n a fur balls.. ( fashion statement nih uolss... fenting tau!! )

November 16, 2008 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

hamboi2 fashionista dah kasik advise u ollss jgn tak ikut kena panah petir kang ahahhahha

boo parade laa tunjuks kat we olls sket ur purchases

November 16, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home