PrettySweetBoy

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Sorry


Damn it! Remember I've promised you guys that I'll update my blog everyday in January. Well I FAILED. Please will you forgive me? I'll make up for it by updating you guys what happened to me in the month of January till now ...

Nothing much happened in January , besides busy with my new work ... and extremely cold weather here in TO , not as bad as last year.

Wishing all my readers Happy Belated Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day ! What's common between Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day ? Besides we celebrated the event on the same date. Well they both have red as colour of luck, passion and romance.

By the way have you guys watched Valentine's Day Movie ???? LOVE IT !!! Especially the last part , where Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane act as a couple ...


"Your Disco Needs You" is an absolutely AMAZING song. Now it is stuck in my head.


Another awesome song by Lady Gaga - "Telephone" The music video is out. WOW, what an awesome music video. Going to get ticket this Friday to see the lady herself at Air Canada Centre July 11.

To my friend Eddie " Gotta Be Somebody For You Out There " , let's just take thing one step at a time especially when it comes to boyfriend =] Sometimes I think I'd be happier with my partner DMG but other times I think I'm better off single and I doesn't need a guy to make me happy. Do any of you feel the same ?

DON'T WORRY. BE HAPPY. What a beautiful philosophy in charmingly simple words. But is it realistic ? Of course not ! HAPPINESS isn't that simple.

Cheers

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

lola... now ada sorang budak nih konon2 nak kat i... i ckp.. i dont want any commitment with him... all i want is a fuck.. and friendship....bley?! n dier ckp dier nak pikir dulu.. i told him.. go ahead... n semlm dier msg i.. dier ckp.. he accepted me suggestion.... settle~

March 17, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie ... wah gitu ...

March 17, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

see.see...org nama eddie nihh never give up kekdahnya kann **larikk**

lola - sowey no cure hunny ahhahaha

March 21, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home