PrettySweetBoy

Friday, March 26, 2010

Tim Hortons Roll-Up the Rim

The Roll-Up-the-Rim event is back on at Tim Horton's and I find myself amongst the millions of Canadians who warm up their thumbs in preparation. I rely upon the caffeine for my early morning boost. I only buy the small size cup, it provides just the right amount of kick to my mornings. But, during the event I splurge on the extra ten cents for a medium in slim hope that I will win something, anything !!! I only won a free coffee and a donut. The contest runs until May 30,2010 so i have lots of time to keep trying and so do you.

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

nak donut....ehh booo krispy kreme is so yummeh....lip smacking!

March 28, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home