PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Birthday Wishes For My Friends




Birthday Wishes For My Friends


On your birthday,

I wish for you guys the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.

I hope that for every candle on your cake

you get a wonderful surprise.

I wish for you guys thatwhatever you guys want most in life,

it comes to you guys,

just the way you guys imagined it,or better.

I hope you guys get as much pleasure from our friendship as I do.

I wish we were sisters and brothers,

so I could have known you guys from the beginning.

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.

I'm so glad you guys were born,

because you guys brighten my life and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday!


PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home