PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Masak With Chef LOLA !!!


Daging Masak Itam

This is my favourite dish , Daging Masak Itam , I can consider this is my family nye favourites recipe ... So I teringin sangat nak makan my favourite dish , so I pung gi beli all the bahan-bahan. I'm so lucky that I have all the main ingredients at home so I just need to buy few things at the Asian supermarket. Ever since I'm here in Toronto , I've no problem in finding all the ingredients that I need for cooking.

So sampai rumah je I terus gi blend all the basic things and I marinate the red meat for 30 mins. to 1 hour , depends with uoolllss , lagi lama marinate lagi bagus .... lagi rasa all the ingredients in the meat. It took me one hour to masak till the meat tender gitu... Enjoy !!!!!

Ps : Boo , nanti I balik Malaysia , I masak for you OK !!! Janji :) :P

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

yaahh while waiting 4 u to masak 4 us kan apa kata pass me the recipe first so i can masak dulu on your behalf sob...sob...

February 17, 2008 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo ...

Tak aci le ... I nak jugak masak for u .... lariiiiiiii !!!!

February 18, 2008 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home