PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday My BIG SISTER !!!

To My big(gest) sister ...

She celebrated her birthday today , Tuesday, February 5th. So here goes. (God I know my other sister (”handle” is IJ) is going to read this and be all, I can’t wait for mine?!?!?!?). Rest assured neither one of your posts will say…”you are the best sister evah”…I may be the youngest but I am NOT stupid like that!


Dear Sofia J ,

Where do I start? Happy Birthday !!! (that was a good start, no?) We’ve shared many many moments being a part of our family together. You’ve been there for me through it all. We’ve had our share of close moments I must say. I think reflecting on growing up with you would be a wonderful opportunity at this time. We’ve had our good times and not so good times.
I can’t possibly forget how you were like a second mom to me always looking out for me.I remember our holiday trip. I also remember you calling me on my birthday. I remember your first car, the pearl white Proton. I remember the day you told me you were pregnant with Shafiq and I remember the day Shafiq was born and how fast (Yeah rite) you delivered!!! I remember it all. Believe me when I tell you this post has been locked up tight in my handheld email device waiting for me to post it. Happy Birthday big sister.

Love,

Your Little (not so little) Brother ...

PrettySweetBoy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home