PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shoppin' in the City

I’ve been REALLY bad…somebody should spank me…HAHA !!! Seriously though, I can’t even remember all the things that I’ve bought over the past 1 weeks.


I found online eyewear and a wallet from GUESS? that I really enjoyed. I went into the store and tried it on and instantly fell in love.So I bought it.




A few days before, I went downtown. I was in need of another pair of jeans and perfume. My favourite pair now are boot cut denim and my favourite perfume, JPG and Marc Jacobs . So I went to Holt’s …SCORE!! So I bought those and I was super duper excited. Not only did I get a new pair of jeans and JPG perfume but I FINALLY bought something from Holt’s. HAHA. So after I was wandering around and ’stumbled’ upon some cute shoes. I already have a ZARA shoes or sneakers , whatever you want to call it but I wanted another colour (mine is white). So in light of the Spring season I decided to buy a darker coloured one. SCORE! More purchases at Holt Renfrew. Hehe.

So that was my exciting shopping trips these past one week. I know none of you care but I do and my life is yours to explore.

You know you love me, xoxo


PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hahaha.. love shopping..still remember when we both went to A|x and i got discount for 80%

it was good bargain tho..

anyway the best person to spank u is DMG.. how is he doing btw?

send my hugs to him k?

April 25, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

me nasib baik dapat baju free .. kalu tak .. sama naik la i ngan u. Last week I managed to shop for papa bear .. dillards buat winter clearance tapi bukan yg heavy stuff la .. more on long sleeves t's n shirts. Just imagine with my discounts I paid less than $5 for each shirts. Berbaloi kan.

April 27, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie ...

I ingat lagi , I nyaris terjebak nak beli A|X gak ... DMG , ok ... I'll hug DMG for you ...

Rosie ...

How's life back there in Texas ??? That's good deal le ... Teringat I , masa we oollsss shop kat FOS .... sakan shopping masa tu uoollsss ... Rosie , ingat lagi tak ...

Eddie ,,, ingat lagi tak both of us shoping selipar kat FOS !!! Kerja orang gila ... tapi miss le time tu ....

April 27, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home