PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol - Top 2 - My Thoughts…

Well, tonight is the night that we get to hear the cheesy winner’s song debuted. I wonder if they both will have the same song this year or if they each get their own. Hopefully the latter.
To be honest, I don’t really care who wins. It is my thought that David Cook would do better if he didn’t win. I think he might have a little more creative control. I also think that Archuleta needs to win to do well, I don’t know that he has as much pull as Clay Aiken did as runner-up. We will see tomorrow won’t we?So who will you vote for? Who will America idolize this time around? Only time will tell.

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

both have their forte....both will have my vote

May 28, 2008 at 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home