PrettySweetBoy

Friday, December 5, 2008

Pottery Painting Party

Last nite, I went pottery painting party at http://www.bisqueit.ca/ (for the first time!) in what was a much-needed day o' fun. The concept is simple: You show up, pick a piece of bisque (formed but unglazed pottery), bring your own treats and make the piece your own. You can paint anything from salt&pepper shakers, to enormous platters, to garden gnomes! It just costs $8.00 for the studio fee and then you pay for any and all pieces you paint. I know these sort of places have been around since 1990-something, but I am just now addicted. I couldn't stop after just one coffee mug! The only bummer is that you have to wait a few days for them to fire your pieces. I can't even wait to see how everyone's turn out!

Next entry I tunjuk kat uoollsss hasil kerje I , OK !!!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

tunjuk tau uols.. kalau tak cantik.. siap ko kena kutuk.. kekekekeke

tapi kita surely puji laa..

December 8, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Cantik uoollsss ... I rase le ... tapi uooollss kene puji cantek tau walaupun huduhhh !!! Next thing to do , nak buat my 2nd year wedding anniversary gift lak ...!!!!

December 9, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home