PrettySweetBoy

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring into action ...

When I think about spring, I get excited about simple things; Longer days, brighter skies, rising temperatures, new life breaking through the ground, the sweet smell of fresh air breezing in through open window and finally putting away that heavy winter coat for another year. There's something so symbolic and optimistic about this gesture. It's about shedding layers, starting fresh and feeling energized to move ahead ...

Happy first day of spring! I found a robin, lots of red-winged blackbirds staking out their territory, and a chickadee singing his springtime song.

We’re expecting rain and warm temperatures, so I think things will look quite different here in a few days' time.

I hope you find it as energizing as I do !!!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

keep the piccas kaming luv!

March 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Sure ... BOO !!! I'll , sekarang nie dok tanam benih kat my nusery for my vegetable & flower garden ... Spring in Action :)

March 23, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home