PrettySweetBoy

Friday, February 27, 2009

Surviving this weather is hard ...


I am not sure where I stand on my opinion of favorable weather conditions. I hate the hot, and I hate the cold. But I would swear that I love the cold when overheating, and I would swear that I care for a sweat when I’m frozen. Where is the even keeled climate of my dreams? I am sure that it does exist somewhere. Oh, one moment, must…get…a…coat on.

This morning, I woke up late, brushed my teeth and got dressed. The streetcar was late, or I had just missed the one before and now my coffee is cold. My closed captioning office is freezing and my excel sheet is littered with inaccurate airdates. The hat on my head is too tight and my jeans are loose and droopy. I’m not cool. I’m left out. I’m really fucking bored. This is what the last week of February feels like in Canada. Nothing feels good and everyone is annoyed. The cold has frozen our ability to be kind and we’re just fed up with this fucking cold! CP24 says it’s -14 but the Weather Network (which of course I reead on my IPhone) tells me it’s 66% humidity…it’s cold. Really cold.

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

senow piccas 4 me laling?

March 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo ... banyak snow pics I amik ari tu ... sat nor I gi cari nok in my PC !!! I e-amil kat Boo , OK !!

March 2, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hahahaha dah dok mesia complaint panas.. dok kat TO pulak complain sejuk.... uols dok kat mediteranean laa uols... cuaca dier ala2 di tengah2 giteww

March 3, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home