PrettySweetBoy

Friday, May 22, 2009

Delicious cupcakes ...

I just had to share some pictures of my creations because I worked so hard and they were gobbled down in an instant! Yesterday I had a day off and decided to bake cupcakes. I spent a long time baking and decorating and arranging them so I who’s also a talented photographer to snap some shots of my tasty creations. I had a ton of fun making them and I had a ton of fun sharing them :)

Note: Masa kat KL dulu , order je uooollss from Zed !!!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

harus balik sini bake 4 we olls taauuu

May 25, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Wjaib uooolllsss , i akan buat makan makan when I'm back there in KL for holiday !!!

May 25, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home