PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, April 12, 2009

There’s More To Golf Than You Think

Do you like golf? I know I do, but not for the reasons most people think. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy driving the ball from the tee and seeing it sail 300 yards down the center of the fairway.But that isn’t why I play golf.

I play for the stress relief! Have you ever heard the phrase, “A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work?”

That statement is more true than most of us realize. If you play golf for relaxation and meditation, you will be less stressed. There is nothing like a relaxing day playing golf and enjoying some “me” time. You should try it as soon as spring rolls around. You never know, you may just get hooked!

PrettySweetBoy

5 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

Lola... I do have the plan.. but not now..tunggu my financial get a bit stable then only.. let drive them!! hehehee

April 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

waaahh tiger woods in the making

April 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie ... I'm just lucky that DMG is a professional golf instructor , so I tak yah invest nak beli golf stuffs and lessons uooolsss ... tapi susah le nak belajar with your own partner , asyik bertekak je ...

BOO... betul tu Tiger Malaya in the making ... :)

April 17, 2009 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

hey love pls get yourself checked yaahh what's with the recent influenza eiiii scary u olls!

u take care love!

April 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo ... TQ !!! I'm ok uooollsss ...

May 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home