PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day !!!



Growing up, I was blessed to be surrounded by three beautiful, stylish, talented, wise and incredibly resilient women: my grandmother, my aunt, and most importantly…my mother. These are my muses, the women who shaped the person I am today. Even though my grandmother and my mother is no longer with us, her teachings still linger within me, as her legacy continues. My mother’s sister, my cherished aunt, was my best friend & my confidante, always enveloping me in her boundless love and never too tired to play. My late mother…as I get older, the more I begin to understand her and feel our bond expanding. Her wisdom, her compassion, her tireless devotion to family – this is who I strive to be, and I could not have had a better role model. I love you mak & nenek…Al-Fatihah.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO MY MOM & TO ALL MOTHERS !

PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home