PrettySweetBoy

Monday, October 8, 2007

Downtown TORONTO






Last weekend , DMG ade TGHA ( Toronto Gay Hockey Association )Friendship 2007 tournament held for 3days , so I'm doing volunteer job kat sane !!! Cool sangat !!! So for the first time I kena ambik public transport - subway , as the tournament dekat University of Toronto , dekat dengan downtown. Adventurous le , as you need to know where to get in & to get out , and you need to change train to get to that place ... so you need to know your East/West/South & North ... Once you know this , no problem for you to take the subway !!! Tapi just a reminder , Be carefull with your belongings ... tu je !!! My duty on the first day is at 11am to 1pm so after my duty I jalan jalan ronda the city of Toronto especially the shopping area !!! I jalan to Toronto Nike Mall , so besar and I wanted to buy everything kat situ , murah sangat so I bought myself something from there , after that I balik as I need to meet DMG as he finished his game at 4pm. So the 2nd day I not on duty but I kena gi jumpa DMG as later in the evening , DMG ade Evening Tournament Banquet , aboard the Obsession III with the host , Miss Concepion - Drag Queen Show .. ok le , and I get to meet DMG friend and the other gay ice hockey player too ... Best le the cruise around the central island and you get to see Toronto scenery at night. You all before the banquet , I dengan DMG gi shopping , so I gi NIKE shop lagi , GAP Store of course my favourite place and Hugo Boss ... I beli Nike Sweater , gi GAP store and get myself the Black Sweater and the Black Gap Winter Coat and Hugo Boss I beli Black T-Shirt... DMG kate I look good in Black , so I beli all black except Nike le ... DMG bayar semua , what such loving Hubby !!! ... The cruise ended at 11.30 , so we reached home at 12am . Today , DMG need to play his last game at 10.30am , so I'll be at home , resting ...penat le babe , jalan jalan ... I just got a called from DMG , dia orang menang 3-2 , so 3rd placing . ok le !!! So now he's on the way back home , later this evening we all ade dinner at his friend place ( Robert Black ) , need to travel downtown again but this time we all bawa kereta so I tak le penat sangat !!!! Ok le , I tengah tunggu DMG nie , and get myself ready for ThanksGiving Dinner tonight ... CYA

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

knowing u the adventurous type sure can easily adapt to your new surrounding punye lah! jeles wokehh shopping tak hengat kekdahnya lucky u! ehh cepat ekk dear dah thanksgiving dinner?

October 18, 2007 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home