PrettySweetBoy

Thursday, November 22, 2007

E.D.D.I.E Botak


Relationships are hard, and you have a full life with work, friends and family. I wonder if the fear of being alone is worse than the fear of being together with someone?


When I was single, it took me years of work on myself just to be in the same room with my head. I had such issues with being single, but I loved my individuality. I wanted to 'couple' yet I preferred my independence.


You have a beautiful life, that I am sure many of your readers could not possibly imagine for ourselves. Yet you are missing something and it seems your idealistic vision of relationships is falling apart. Idealism is good to an extent, but reality always kicks us in the nuts when we least expect it.


There are a few things you can't rush: You can't rush love, and you can't rush life. All we have is 24 hours at a time. Are you taking your life for granted? And are not practicing the art of gratitude?


You do a lot of talking, but you speak not a word of gratitude about what you have, and material is fleeting and can be lost in an instant.


We walk the middle road, with life passing on the right and the left, it is your choice what you choose to engage in and what you don't.I think you need to prioritize your life and find what is most important before you move forward.


You have so much to offer the world, I would hate for you to piss off a chance to continue doing so.Stay off the pity pot. It is not becoming of you.

Live and Let LiveEasy does it But for the grace of God Think,Think, Think (but don't think too much)



First things First


Gratitude:


1. Is there a roof over your head?


2. Is there food in the fridge?


3. Do you have a bed to sleep in?

Then you have all that you need right now, everything else is gravy.

Know that you are in my thoughts.

Love - all the way from Canada.

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hmmm i dont think much abt relationship dearie.. no worries abt me...

i live happily in KL here with all my friends around me...

there've been very supportive and ummm i missed those days when we spend our time at NZ wangsamaju.. hiksss

November 22, 2007 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

I miss u le ... windu le ...

November 22, 2007 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

that is very thoughtful of u dear! hey mana gambaq turkey nak nengok. mama bear dah surrender to ciken

November 25, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home