PrettySweetBoy

Monday, November 19, 2007

Golfing @ LionHead Club





I gi golfing with DMG last Saturday at his golf club - nice place , we spent nearly 4 jam kat sane . Apa lagi I gi try le main golf u all for the 1st time ... That day nye cuaca very the nice a bit cold le ... and we need to play golf secepat mungkin as the timing kat sini dah different as by 5pm , waktu dah macam 8 malam. We had a great time there , masa main golf tu macam macam gelagat I buat , goyang bontot nie , before I hit the bola golf in last hole nie , hole 18... tapi adonye , bola tak masuk pung after 3rd attempt baru masuk , itu pung I main tipu ... What I can say , Golf is a very interesting game... so I have a great instructor with me , my DMG !!!! Thinking of playing golf whenever I'm free gitu ...

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

bola tak masuk tak pe lola .. janji gaya mau ada .. kikikihh

November 21, 2007 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Betul tu , mama bear ... gaya mau adeeee ... he he he ... lola wood in the making ... macam tiger wood ... adoooooohhhh !!!!

November 22, 2007 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

ahahhahah guyang pinggul katanya. sib baik cik abang tak turned on mrasa sesi in the semak **ooppss**

yo la tuuu lola pukui bola silap2 lumba bawak buggy tu ehehheheh

November 25, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home