PrettySweetBoy

Friday, June 6, 2008

Just another good dinner in Toronto ...

We went to Restoran Malaysia in Richmond Hill since DMG promised to take me to try some food from my home country, Malaysia. We were pretty luck to get a table when we arrived there because last time, I went there I had to wait for 1 hour (we had 4ppl though). Since it’s just the two of us, I guess it’s easier to get a table.

We went a little bit crazy with the food. We ordered 3 dishes. For the dishes, we had Satay (Chicken & Beef) , Nasi Lemak Melaka and Chicken Pineapple Sweet and Sour . In addition, I also ordered Teh Tarik ^^… mmm delicious.

I highly recommend this restaurant for those who want to try the taste of Malaysia . The price is pricey in my opinion since the portion is kinda small-medium size. It cost $54.00++ for both of us including tax and tips since I went little bit crazy with the food ^^;;

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

kesian laa kat uols. balik KL nah.. makan makanan malaysia puas2 occay!!

June 14, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

hiks windu masakan mesia ekk u ollss sian kat dia....sabaq sket naa nanti muelh balik sini makan puas2

June 15, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home