PrettySweetBoy

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why It Keeps On Happening?

Here we go again. Back to square one. I bet many would agree with me that life just seems like it’s all too predictable sometimes. Especially when it comes to moving on and letting go, or simply letting yourself go.It’s hard because we always hold on dearly to what is familiar to us, that same familiarity that gives us security and the feeling that everything seems just so right. I know a lot of friends of mine were courageous enough to know when to stop “loving” someone. Not because there’s no more love to give but because you find no more reason to share it. It’s there, it always is, but I think love loses its purpose when there isn’t any bond, any understanding, any giving and taking. Love isn’t the one who’s selfish. It’s us. Because we feel that inadequacy when we let someone go. That should not be the case.

I have no ending yet for this because I’m guessing I’ll be writing about this soon enough again!

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

Lola, be strong and do not give up...

relationship has always have ups n down.. perhaps tolerate is the best key to ensure things holding up.

I'm dating some1 seriously at this point of time.. i dare not to say anything since its still in the beginning process..

I hope everything is fine this time...

on the other hands, u stay put n be strong ok? anything, you can always email me...

i will always be there for u.. i bet the rest of our friends would..

u take care dear

eddie

July 14, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Thanks a lot Eddie !!! So far I boleh tahan lagi !!! Tapi tak macam dulu le !!! Sejok sikit uoolllsss ...tempat meluah perasaan my sister & Rosie .... I told Ryna via YM ... U selalu tak ada dalam YM ... sebuk bercinta ek ????? What's your other phone no besides Maxis ???? Try few time calling your 012 # ...hampeq... Voice mail !!!! So far I'm ok ... you betul ... life is a ROLLERCOASTER uooolllsss !!!!

July 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home