PrettySweetBoy

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Love!



Today is my honey's birthday. I love birthdays because they are a celebration of a life. I am so thankful for him. He has brought so much joy and fulfillment to my life. Happy birthday, DMG ! ♥ Wishing right along with you…for this to be a kick-*ss year. Hope it brings you everything your heart desires. I got him a Golf Polo Shirt from Canada.roots.com and What's a birthday without cakes? I baked him a BlueBerry Baked Cheese Cake.Happy Birthday To My Love!

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

hey where's my cake? eppy burpday dmg...muaahhsss

August 18, 2008 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

pls convey a happy birthday message to DMG yeah!!

may all his wishes come true..

kiss to both of u

August 18, 2008 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Tima Kaceh uooolllsss !!! Kiss to both of you as well !!!!

August 18, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home