PrettySweetBoy

Monday, September 8, 2008

My New House ...

Sorry I haven’t updated this in a while, but whenever I think about writing I don’t have the time, and whenever I have the time, I’m not thinking about writing. Wow - I just realized, I haven’t even blogged about moving. In case you don’t know, I moved to a wonderful new house in Richmond Hill last week. I love the house, but I’m not so enthusiastic about the boxes I have to unpack.

Overall, I am really happy with the house. To be perfectly honest, this is the first “nice” house that we have ever lived in so its kind of cool like that. I feel like this new house is part of a new chapter in my life.

PrettySweetBoy

5 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

are you done cleaning and decorating a new place? heheheh

September 14, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

ehhh another new house dear? is this the all white or totally different? happy unpacking

September 15, 2008 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie ...

I'm so lucky weoollss ada cleaning lady datang our house every 2 weeks...

Boo ...

Sat nor , once I have done with all the boxes , nanti I ambik gambor my new house K !!!!

Selamat Berposa To both of you !!!

September 15, 2008 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Darling... post la some pics... would love to see you new cribb...

BTW, i'm house haunting now... wish me luck

September 15, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Zed !!!

Nanti I ambik video of new house !!! Currently my house is in the mess ... boxes all over the place ... I malas nak unpacking all the boxes !!!!

September 16, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home