PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleep Disturbia

I have no idea what sort of self destructive path my brain decided to take last night while I was asleep - but it was a shocker. I rarely remember my dreams, when i do, they’re nice happy dreams or dreams exploring things I may want to do etc etc… Last night however, was a completely different story. After waking this morning, I recalled two bad dreams!In my dream, my aunty she was dead and unknown guy, he was dead too.

If you have a bad dream about someone, are you supposed to call them and ask them “How have you been?” Are you supposed to keep it inside and let it calm down?

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

according to my org2 tuaa a dream is always the opposite way meaning its actually panjang umur but apa kes with the unknown guy? hmmmm (pose garuk dagu angkat kening **wink**)

October 20, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home