PrettySweetBoy

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 08 ...

Today is December 31, 2008, and it's time for me to reflect my ups and downs of this year. First I need to thank God that nothing bad had happened to myself, my uncle passed away in Mecca sad news for the family, and my friends, everyone beside me were happy and healthy, which I was truly glad!

It's hard to believe another twelve months had passed already, and here we were, back at the post for my memoirs of 2008.

So as I look back on 2008, I am glad to be letting go …to be ending another year. It was a year full of good and bad things…but in the end it was a very positive year. I am looking forward to 2009…a fresh start…a new beginning.Happy 2009!

Wow what a year 2008 was! I wish you the best for 2009!!!!

TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU : HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

salam takziah dear...al-fatihah

January 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home