PrettySweetBoy

Friday, December 26, 2008

The one where I miss my friends like a sad sap.


Perhaps its because its the holidays, or perhaps because this is the first time in months where I had no obligation besides work therefore leaving me copious amounts of time to sit around and dare I say, think, but yesterday I was hit with an overwhelming sadness of missing my friends. I have very few people in this world who I consider to be true, lifelong friends ( to think that 60 people will be trusted, gracious friends forever is just kind of foolish I think). So to those very few who I love dearly but are all spread out across states, and even continents away right now I’d just like to say, I miss you, deeply.

This is the second time in years that we won’t see each other for the holidays. I realized the other day that this is the time where we don’t have some sort of point where we’ll all be in the same place at the same time. No holidays, no road trips, no weddings. For the first time ever I honestly have no idea when I’ll get to see my friends again, and its killing me.
Hope you guys had a very merry christmas and that you get a happy new year! I was kinda sick during X'mas so I couldnt really enjoy all the good food... not sure if I've the energy to do my shopping today on Boxing Day !!! I need to get myself a new digital camera !!!
So to my friends, even though we’re all separated by states and time zones and oceans this year, I want to tell you that I love you all so much, and I hope that you all have the best possible holidays. I hope we can all get together sometime next year, but until then, Merry Christmas. I love you guys.

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

I miss you and all our beautiful times together .. cant wait to be together again next year .. insyaallah ..

December 26, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

the time will come insyallah soon....time being hang on there yaah larling u can do it...how i wish we are just a door away uhuhuhuh

December 30, 2008 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hang on there lola.. one day u'll be home too...:)

how i wish i can fly to toronto and meet u up.. tapi tuh laa.. jauh sgt!!! hehehehe

u take care dear.. dont be upset.. :)

p/s: tetibe lak tgk gambar tuh ada terselit andy kat situ.. hahaha

December 31, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home