PrettySweetBoy

Monday, December 8, 2008

Salam Aidiladha

Here’s wishing Salam Aidiladha to all Muslims out there. Hope it’s not too late…

How are you guys doing today? First of all, I’d like to wish everyone Salam Aidiladha, especially to Bapak, *aunties, *pakciks, *cousins is currently in Mecca , friends, brothers, sisters and my anak buahs. To all my non-Muslim family and friends, Happy Frosty Morning.

Here I am again, celebrating Aidiladha by myself in Toronto. Got up this morning in a quiet house and got ready to work. I left early this morning so that I could be in the office early, before 9, I presumed. Yeah, you can guess where am I now.No chicken curry, no rendang, nasi impit, satay gravy, raya cakes nor raya biscuits. I prepared peanut butter sandwich and a banana for my lunch. I guess, those are my ‘raya food’. LOL. :D

It’s freezing and flurries this morning. Be careful when you are walking on ice. It’s slippery. Watch out the ice! Wear good shoes and appropriate one. It was -2 degree around 7am and we may have sunshine spells later. Anyway, keep warm, you guys.

Take care and love always from me. Hugs and kisses only from me to everyone. (Can you ’see’ I am giving away flying kisses and my arms are trying to hug you? hehehhe…just joking )

PrettySweetBoy

4 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

Alaaaaa tiannyer.. sambut raya tak macam raya pun ek?

i kat kl nih pun tak rasa raya pun.. raya korban jer uols.. kalau raya posa tuh best jugak laa rasa kan??

December 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

aduhaaii apa kan daya...neway sabaq naa larling. nanti balik mesia for hols we celebrate raya everyday just 4 u muaahhsss

December 9, 2008 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie ...kalau you are away from your family , memang terasa sangat ... walaupun Raja haji je uoollsss ...

Boo .. Lambat lagi I nak balik , I rasa I nak abis kan my 3 years here dulu , then I'm thinking of goin back for holiday ... anak tiri asyik nak ajak gi holiday kat M'sia je ... sabor je le !!!!

December 9, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

haluuu sebok kismas preparation kaahhh? nak tengok toronto punye deco plss...plss....

alaahh mai la u ollss sambil menyelam minum ayaq bawak depa mai holiday u olls pun dapat balik mesia melepas windu ehehhehe

December 14, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home