PrettySweetBoy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Needing a release...

I feel like I am spinning wheels in the mud, with a great deal of anger.
I seem to be stuck and no matter how hard I try, I don’t seem to get anywhere, all I’m feeling is pure disturbance.
Yea …..yea…no body has it easy but I feel like giving up.
Damn…quitting is not even an option.

I woke up this morning feeling a surge of energy driven by frustration. And, thus, I turn to this blog in hopes that any release may occur, something to make me feel better.
I feel stuck.
I feel trapped by own self.
Lost dreams.
Lost faith.
Lost hope.
I don’t know what to believe in anymore.

PrettySweetBoy

5 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

what happen to u? how was ur interview results?

March 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

I'm ok .. but stress out lately ... Interview , masih no news lagi ... entah le ... malas dah nak fikir !!!

March 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger kuchai said...

alamoks hoped everything will turn out well. come to think about it there are times ada sbb kenapa tuhan tak kasik kita certain things abaden the result or implication can only be seen much later in life. hang on there yaahh luv & if anything u have us at hello

March 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie & BOO !!! Thanks ... Kalau stress I tahap langit ketujuh nanti I calling calling uooollsss ek !!!!

March 31, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

u r welcome to call me at all time by all means... : )

April 10, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home