PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh BOY, I’m Sick Again...

So, I’m sitting here on the sofa and feeling thoroughly sick and tired of the skin allergy infection that has plagued me for the last week. I’ve been on antibiotics since Saturday and it would be nice to see some real improvement soon.I’ve never had anything like this before. To top it all off, that blasted rash has flared back up again

It started earlier this week when my allergy started acting up. So I really don’t know what it is. Allergy? Most definitely.

Maybe I should go to a doctor again instead of sitting here diagnosing myself. Hope I will feel better soon. I really hate this sick feeling…. >_<

PrettySweetBoy

4 Comments:

Blogger Zed said...

Darling... make sure you take a lot of rest... Get well soon kay!

April 6, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

owh my.. get ur medication, and consume them on time!

U have plenty of rest... jgn nak nyopping yerr.. dok rumah diam2.. hehehe

u take care dear and get well soon

April 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

adoiii what have u been eating boo? do not scratch okeyy or else be prepared for all the unnecessary leopard print. u taking care & get well soon luv!

April 9, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Zed,Eddie,Boo !!!! Thanks so much ... I'm ok sikit after the doctor bagi I new type og allergies pill ... Very drowsy uuoollsss ... terus pingsan !!!

April 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home