PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Masterpiece ...

Polka Dot Black Sushi Plate
Spring Flower Round Plate
Bird Coffee Mug

Pottery is a contemplative “sport,” and you end up musing a lot while you’re working. I find nothing more therapeutic these days than painting pottery at one of those paint it yourself places. Granted it does get costly. I have spent $35 on a platter, $25 on a sushi plate, $25 on my round plate, $23 on a bowl and $18 on a coffee mug. I use them all and I love them.. I paint them free hand without stencils or tracing, it takes longer but that is part of the processs for me. I find this 100 times more effective than therapy and useful as a meditation tool. Here are a few of my pieces so far: a Spring Bird Serving Platter (yet to complete), a Polka Dot Black Sushi Plate, a Globe with Kids Cereal Bowl, a Spring Flower Round Plate and a Bird Coffee Mug.

Spring Bird Serving Platter (yet to complete)


Globe with Kids Cereal Bowl

My friend Lydia masterpiece ... she's a gifted artist !!!


PrettySweetBoy

6 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

that is so cute.. kena hantar kat i satu ok?! :P

tak kira.. nak jugak from u!

May 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

Lola ... i baru aje masuk panting classes last thursday ... but I m more on folkart ..

May 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

sorry.. i mean painting .. not panting .. ahaha

May 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie , I buat for you something once I'm complete with platter ... Rosie , you ambik painting class , kat ne ???

May 24, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

kita choppp the black piring & bowl globe apa ke mende tahh nak jugaks tak kira!

May 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo ... nanti I buat for you something , so I'll let you guys know , ok !!!

May 25, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home