PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What a Great Weekend !!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure to check in at Westin Castle Harbourfront. I had a great weekend with Mr F. We had a lot to talk about. We had dinner at Spice Route on Friday. Located on King St West. Let me tell you, the food was great. We tried several different dishes including Tempura Calamari & Rock Shrimp, Crispy Duck Breast & Spiced Long Beans and Mandarin Sizzled Fried Rice. Lemongrass & Ginger Creme Brulee for dessert. All the dishes were great. Highly recommended.


I had a migraine on Saturday that came up on me so fast. I had to cancel my dinner reservation at CIAO wine bar and so he decided to have our dinner date in our hotel room instead. I was glad I didn’t go out. We ended up talking in the afternoon and enjoying our lovely dinner rest in the evening.


He surprised me with Chocolate Strawberry & Chocolate Truffles and a bottle of MOET. Thanks for the lovely gift !!!!

On Sunday we say GOOD BYE !!!

PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home