PrettySweetBoy

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Leaving All behind


"....i know its hard saying good bye to (my friends) was the hardest part, they know me so well and they thinks i won't be coming back; but i don't even know that. I have no more tears to cry right now... oh never mind here i go again (tearing) right now i am having mix feelings, this is a new chapter in my life... i'll be going to Toronto, Canada ( i hope i like it there) and i think my relationship with (*******) is going well too- he is being very nice to me and i know that we'll make it happen. It's not the end of the world; but my family makes it so difficult, they are too emotional...that's when my feelings are mix, i am sad yes, but i am also happy, happy for myself.. am i a heartless person? should i not go and stay here and make "everybody else happy"? i guess it's too late now, i'll be leaving in 31 Days ... i am nervous too......."

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

huhuhuh thanks for the sudden news abaden for future wise & different path in life why not + knowing you will be in gud hands our pray & love will always be with you dear. dont be a stranger, take care & do keep in touch. sober & cant talk further now

August 1, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home