PrettySweetBoy

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Countdown


Guys, I don't know how to put this but here we go!On Oct ? , I will be leaving my good old KL and taking a BIG career break. My destination? Toronto, Canada.
First of all, I need to tell you that this is not an impulsive decision, I have planned this carefully and thoroughly for quite sometime. For me, it's kinda a tough decision to make as I will be leaving my friends and job behind and travel all the way to the other side of the Earth alone, but it's something I always wanna do and I know I will gain so much valuable experience from it, which I will never regret.
So, the countdown has started and I will keep you up to date. Cheereo!

P.S. This is NOT a 'Forever-Goodbye' as I will continue to blog.

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

huhuhuhu how i wish the date never comes but again that is selfish. the thought of parting with one fren to another is so heart wrenching. abaden for your future, new venture in a new place i gave u all the support. do keep in touch & do not be a stranger...muaachhsss

p/s: mr goodman dearie do take a very gud care of our darling lola & do not waste him huuuhuhuhu

July 15, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home