PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, July 7, 2007

No Jealously But ....


I have recently joined the gym back. Too many of new faces , I'm refering to both member and the insctructor ... With their gorgeous faces and/or amazing body !!!!!!!! :P

So, basically, I wanna know when you see a guy with gorgeous face and/or amazing body, aren't you envious? Won't you think, "Wow, he's so damn hot! Why don't I have such a pretty look and/or muscles like him?"

I guess it's all about our individual insecurities. When I see an attr- active guy, after checking him out I'll think, "Now are the other people here checking him out too or are they checking me out?"

PrettySweetBoy


1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

it is so gud seeing u back hon just like ol days! elehh mcm tak biasa u olss i check on u...u check on me ehehhehehehhe

July 10, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home