PrettySweetBoy

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moments ...


Our life is compose of a series of moments, not the bigger picture, not the drama, not the search for total bliss nor the happily ever after. Oftentimes we want to stay in a certain situation forever that we wish it to never end but as there is beginning so there must be an ending. Why can’t we stay in a particular situation forever, why must it have to move on and change because for me the beauty of life is not the bigger picture or happily after. The beauty lies in the moments. Sometimes we forget to savour the moment we rush so fast to things that needs to be done, to goals that needs to be achieve, to problems need to be fix and so on and so forth but we forget to just sit and relax and see and enjoy that moment for once its gone you can never really go back to it.

There are moments that I savor so much that I keep them close to my heart and I thank all those people who share those moments with me for without them it wouldn’t be as memorable. I have my moments of joy, moments of tears, moments of triump, moments of englighten, moments of great friendship, moments of love, moments of letting go, moments of surprise, moments of lost, moments of betrayal, moments of being special that I thank God everyday of my life for the moments that made my day beautifully bless. It might not be much to some, I might not be as successful nor as achiever as other people but I’m grateful for the friends I’ve met along the way who share special moments with me and for the men who share a bit of their lives I also thank you for that moment when you’ve also been a part of my life.
PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

i feel for you dear esp being there alone without anyone to talk too besides dmg.

ehh tuh ari masa nak pi ganu selisih ngan mak hayam vee kat lcct satu rombongan cik kiah haaa nak pi bli barang2 kat jakarta katanya. 2 kali hiruk pikuk gengnya eheheheh

February 26, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home