PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Weekend!

I am NOT a sports fan, well - except for Hockey. I don’t know why I like Hockey. It is weird, but I like Hockey.
Oh man, has this Sunday been a LONG time coming. I don’t follow football religiously or anything, but the fact that the Cardinals are finally in the Big Game is a really huge deal in Phoenix. Anyway, I’ll probably end up making some of my recipes that I’ve posted. Like Southern Fried Chicken, my signature dish "Daging Masak Itam" & etc . Not sure who or how many will be at my house just yet.As long as they bring food, I don’t care.So - what are you cooking for Super Bowl Sunday? Send me some recipes so I can try something new. Thanks!

PrettySweetBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home