PrettySweetBoy

Monday, February 9, 2009

I Am Just So That Into It!

I went last night to see He’s just not that into you.This was a great Movie! If you have read the book... or even if you haven't, this movie will make every man and woman think about past relationships and maybe even about the future of there current relationships. Was very funny over all. A must see!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! It was funny and smart, however, the end does betray the message for the rest of the movie.

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

ehhh the cast line-up not bad...hmmm must go n watch nihh

February 9, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

I love it becoz of Drew Barrymore ... I love her so much !!! :) Must see uoooollsss ...

February 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home