PrettySweetBoy

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gardening…and more gardening

I’ve been kind of half assing it in the garden lately. I woke up bright and early this morning and it was sunny. I took this as a sign it was time to plant some flowers.

First stop – (http://www.terragreenhouse.com/) in Vaughn. I LOVE THIS PLACE. I get my flowers here every year.
My goal for today was to get the flowers planted. Boy it was hot out there today. It took me about 4 hours total to get it all done. I met a few new people – seems like the garden club is expanding!


End of the day:


PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

ehhh jadik housewife betul nih!!

May 24, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

waahhh emang aunty su tahap dewa nih ahahahahhaah

hmm talk bout hot....its even worst here booo paneh tak hengat...i dont like

May 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie & Boo ...The only time weooolsss buat gardening masa nak re-plant the flower back to the garden, after that just look and see aje uoollsss ... kat sini hot dia with cold air so tak rasa paneh sangat macam back home ... cuace kat sane very humid uooollsss ...

May 25, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home