PrettySweetBoy

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello ... Phone Interview !!!

Phone interviews are becoming more prevalent. Especially in today’s economic recession, employers are cutting cost by relying on phone interviews to do two things: 1. Identify and recruit candidates for employment, and 2. Screen candidates in order to narrow the pool of applicants to invite for in-person interviews.

From my experience phone interviews are tough in some respects and easier in others.
I recently engaged in a challenging phone interview with a potential employer. So my phone interview is today! Worried about it a little. I read up on phone interviews, which are just a preliminary interview for the face to face. More then likely if I get past this interview then I will get past the face to face and get the job. But you know it’s just kind of mind boggling knowing that this is not the only one. I guess I assumed that but was hoping for a closer result. Either way it’s an interview.

So lets see what happens next...

Good luck to me and anyone else who has an interview!!!

PrettySweetBoy

3 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

hoped everything went on well laling!

June 7, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

good luck to you Lola...

I kena skali with Phone interview.. i guess it is no as good as face-to-face...

June 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Boo & Eddie ... I got a call last Friday , invitation for 2nd interview , face to face ... kalau dapt kerje nie I'm back to Banking/Financial Industry uooollsss... seronok nye !!! Minta minta berjaya uooolss

June 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home