PrettySweetBoy

Friday, August 10, 2007

Love changes everything?


They say that love changes everything…it does. No longer are you just thinking about yourself..but you find yourself planning your life around someone else. Then "DMG" came along…and love changed everything…I still enjoy seeing 7ft caucasian but now I have my very own caucasian man. No longer do I feel the need to escape to Europe & North America ..to run away from reality or commitment.

My grandmother always says you should never say never..you shouldn’t. Life is way too short. Change will send you in a different direction and hopefully I will have as much change next year as I had this year!

PrettySweetBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

indeed you are deeply in love. at last yur match from heaven is here. savour the happy moments while it lasts. am so happy for the both of u!

August 12, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home