PrettySweetBoy

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do You Believe in LOVE ?


I believe in love. I believe that love is the expression of compassion. I believe that in truth we love everyone even those who sometimes seem so removed from ourselves that it might seem incomprehensible to love them.

I believe love or feeling love for someone is different to be in love with someone. I believe love has nothing to do with what you are planning to get, only what you are planning to give (which is everything). So, if I fall in love with someone, I will give myself completely to that person, but in the mean time, they will only be someone I feel love for.

I do not believe in one love for one person though, I believe that we are created to love as many people as life will bring to us. I believe that through our love for these people we learn to understand life from different angles, and I believe that limiting our love limits ourselves. I believe, though, that sometimes limits are necessary to protect oneself from loving too much and the associated pain of a broken heart, but I also believe a broken heart is just a test to see how much more we can love next time.


PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

its pretty hard to say about love indeed... belive in it is such a wonderful thing.. but to have one it takes up very long journey...

i'm happy for u

October 29, 2007 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie... Thanks

October 29, 2007 at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home